Teaching Institute for Excellence in STEM (TIES) is collaborating with Siemens to pilot a new platform for engineering education during the 2023 – 2024 school year in High School classrooms. Siemens’ Engineering Pathway for High School is a turnkey learning application that empowers educators to inspire and engage students to learn about the field and fundamentals of engineering. The eLearning style application integrates with our engineering design software and only requires a device and internet connection to access. As a member of this pilot, you can choose which modules you want to complete!
Sign up to be a part of the pilot here!
Benefits of Participating
- Free access to engineering curriculum program – $950 value
- Special early access to the year two course available for the 2024-2025 school year
- Spotlight as a product ambassador school/teacher
- Provided with product ambassador digital badge
- Social media spotlight/promotion
- Professional learning and implementation support from our curriculum team
- Receive a $1,000 stipend for successful pilot completion
- Professional development credit and awarding of certification for use as continuing education credits
- Must be a high school educator based in the United States who will be teaching in the 2023 – 2024 school year
- Public, private, charter, remote, and magnet educators are all welcome
- Must complete the application and agree to participation requirements